- Saturday | November 8, 2014
- 6:00 pm
- 9665, boul. Gouin West Pierrefonds, QC
You are cordially invited to a Benefit Gala,
“Evening for Hope”
hosted by the AMAL Women Center, on the 8th of November, 2014 at 6:00 pm followed by a dinner to honor the special women in our lives. The event will take place at East Community Center located at 9665 Blvd. Gouin West, Pierrefonds, Qc, H8Y 1R4
Tickets are on sale till November 2nd on eventbrite (surcharge applies) – CLICK HERE
Child (10 years and under)*: 10$
Full table (seats 10): 270$
*We will be offering a special program and wholesome dinner to children 10 years and under in a nearby room.
Spaces are limited, therefore please purchase your tickets in advance.
Any remaining** tickets might be sold at the door for
Child (10 years and under): 12$
(** We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available for purchase on the day)
PURCHASE IN PERSON:
West Island: (514) 245-7635 or (524) 928-8423
South Shore: (514) 924-4313
Downtown/St. Laurent: (514) 803-7697
Sponsored by Raw Marketing
Nominate a Woman who inspires you and honour her in a few words by providing her full name, her relation to you with a photo or a video.
Submissions will be evaluated based on their popularity (Facebook comments and likes – Link HERE)
Rules & Regulations:
– The challenge runs from October 11th to November 2nd at midnight
– Applicants and nominees must attend the AMAL Gala Benefit Dinner
– Nominees shall submit their entry at the Facebook event page
– The nominee with the most votes from the public will receive a gift donated by Raw Marketing rawmarketing.ca
– The winners will be required to attend the AMAL Gala Benefit Dinner to receive their gifts.