The amal Center For Women center is always in search for enthusiastic and committed volunteers! Community involvement is very important in order to facilitate the growth of our Montreal society. So get ready to meet great people, have fun and get involved!
- Accompany clients to legal or health appointments
- Organize or help with workshops
- Volunteer during events (childcare, ticket-selling, ushering, etc.)
- Administrative assistance in the office
- Help with the planning of fundraising activities
- Join a Committee
Have an Idea? If you can’t find what you are looking for within this list but have a great idea of your own, then feel free to send us an email so that we can meet and discuss new ideas for making Amal a better serving organization. Contact us at [email protected].
Become a Member
Becoming a member of Amal is great a way to get involved and stay informed on the centre’s activities, objectives and growth. As a member, you will be invited to the Annual General Meeting, allowing you to:
- Be informed of Amal’s activities and financial situation of the previous year;
- Learn about the planned projects for the upcoming year;
- Cast your valued vote in the Election of the Directors for the Board; and
- Present yourself as a Candidate for one of the positions opening this year on the Board of Directors
At just $20 per year, become a part of a pioneering women social service that serves women who often have no one else to turn to. Help build our community into a healthier, stronger society!
Become a member today by filling out this form and sending it, along with your payment, to:
903 Decarie blvd, Suite #204
Ville St- Laurent , H4L 3M3
Or email [email protected] to arrange an alternate payment method.
Join our mailing list for events, news and updates!